2011-10-21

Out now! Brand new Meditative 12" singles

Fresh from press! Two new 12" vinyls on the Meditative Sounds label. One with Kenny Knots - 'Bun the war' back to back with a true Meditative anthem... 'Skawars' featuring Leroy Horns. If you´ve been to a Meditative Sounds dance in recent years you have most likely heard this! The other twelve featuring the stomping 'Rootical Workout' riddim with King General on one side and Danny I Locks on the other with suitable lyrics…. "…Everytime me hear the sound play, me do me Jahrobics…." Each tune followed by a proper dub mix.

Order your copy direct from us, just send an e-mail to info@meditativesounds.com

Check out the label page for soundclips and more details.

12" Kenny Knots - Bun the war / Meditative & Leroy Horns - Skawars
12" King General - Some man deh / Dan I Locks - Rootical Workout

No comments:

Post a Comment